• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

I saw them coming and ducked out. I am fairly certain I am not in any of the clips.

Them? There's more than one Andrew?

:tonofbricks:

Red Pants Andrew.

Was Cap'n Red Pants videoing? That would explain the Kubrick-esque introduction and the David Bowie soundtrack.

I think the whole point of that video was to get greggy, Watson and Joey on film.

I saw them coming and ducked out. I am fairly certain I am not in any of the clips.

Isn't that you at 3:25?

Nope. Had a Star Wars Hoodie on.

Some guys from Sweden made this video. See if you can spot the fleeting glimpses of various board members.

Not the best Swedish home video I've ever seen.

Still no me anywhere to be seen. I'm actually starting to think I didn't actually go :(

I did spot Hector's Nemesis right at the end though.

Some guys from Sweden made this video. See if you can spot the fleeting glimpses of various board members.

Still no me anywhere to be seen. I'm actually starting to think I didn't actually go :(

Which day were you wearing that life preserver?

Them? There's more than one Andrew?

:tonofbricks:

Red Pants Andrew.

Was Cap'n Red Pants videoing? That would explain the Kubrick-esque introduction and the David Bowie soundtrack.

I'm afraid not.

Which day were you wearing that life preserver?

That was some funny mess. lol

I thought I'd escaped being on vid, but Bleeding Cool were shooting throughout the day and I'm on theirs. .. Waiting patiently for Klaus Janson to not do me a sketch ;)