• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARUGH! Thought I fount IT!

23 posts in this topic

Phooy! , damn [!@#%^&^]!

While searching for the coveted (at least for me) 35 cent price variant for Star Wars #1, I found this eBay AUCTION. While I was reading the description waiting for the picture to download I almost had a heart attack! I never made it to the 3rd sentence before I fell out of my chair.

Damn slow ISP connection.

mad.gifmad.gif

Even though it's a reprint 35¢ one, it is still cool to see them in the bag.

The bag uses the original Star Wars logo (with the different "W") that you usually

only see on the expensive advance poster.

I think that's pretty cool.

Errr....ummmm.....etiquette dictates restraint!

"Yo", not MY words... that quote is lifted directly from some coin guy's post! Scary...

PS - just got the book Major. It is really really pretty. I am actually considering submitting it.

Glad to hear it!!! If you submit it, you HAVE to let me know how it grades! I'm VERY curious about the grading leniency on goldies! wink.gif

"Yo", not MY words... that quote is lifted directly from some coin guy's post! Scary...

Phew - I was really wondering cause you not so dumb! grin.gif

If I decide to get it graded I will definitely let you know what it returns. Aside from the very slightly choppy cut and that 1/4" bit of scrub on the lower spine it is one of the nicest looking GA's I have ever seen. Really stunning.

Me not so dum! Bug, however, is other case entirely.

And those two flaws were the only ones that I could see too! Grade that sucker! Do it for all of us! wink.gif Great, now I'm all excited. Feel like I've been drinking chocolate milk all night again...

Actually I've been spelling it wrong on purpose wondering how long it would take for someone to notice. (yeah, that's it) And I also wanted to see what would happen if I just continued to keep spelling it wrong. With the scan, you've definitely gone above and beyond "The Call of Duty." Thank you hammer for being subtle. Thanks GP for not noticing. Araich for giving me another chance and "bug" for the scan. You went above and beyond "The Call of Duty." (Get it?)