• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INVESTMENT MOVIE ONE BOOK SALES THREAD - FIRST GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

18 posts in this topic

was expecting Annhilation: Conquest 6

This book, unlike Annhilation: Conquest - Will always have value.

I think i was able to put together 15 runs of Annihilation Conquest in the last two weeks out of dollar boxes at a place I work.

Annhilation: Conquest, Unlike Marvel Preview #4, is a BS modern book that you can find anywhere.

Isn't the First GoG from 1968?

I think you're talking about Guardians of the Galaxy #1 which was published in 1969

Or maybe Marvel Super Heroes #18?

Either way this book predates those. and Shows Supernova who I believe is a guardian and its the first time they talk about it.

I didn't read the book I just know its regarded as the first appearance with Marvel Preview #6 being the first Rocket Racoon.

I think you're talking about Guardians of the Galaxy #1 which was published in 1969

Either way this book predates those. and Shows Supernova who I believe is a guardian and its the first time they talk about it.

I didn't read the book I just know its regarded as the first appearance with Marvel Preview #6 being the first Rocket Racoon.

# 7 first RR.

Marvel Super Heroes 18 was 1968 and predates this mag, GoG #1 did not exist until 1990, the original series of GoG was in Marvel Presents, starting with #3-12, that was '76 a great year.

just sayin.

Marvel Super Heroes 18 was 1968 and predates this mag, GoG #1 did not exist until 1990, the original series of GoG was in Marvel Presents, starting with #3-12, that was '76 a great year.

just sayin.

well January 1969, but it was published in 68, :blahblah:

Annhilation: Conquest, Unlike Marvel Preview #4, is a BS modern book that you can find anywhere.

I have a pile tucked away in a place I'm not going to be for another two weeks.

and I don't think I want to sell them yet :(

Hoard those BS modern books that you can find anywhere!

P.S. Out of the last 5 cons I've been to and a dozen shops in the Carolinas, I have yet to see a #6 anywhere for any price.

P.S. Out of the last 5 cons I've been to and a dozen shops in the Carolinas, I have yet to see a #6 anywhere for any price.

Question. Marvel lists GoG 2nd Series 1 as fist app of new GoG, on a statement by vance astro, and they appeared as a team way before Annihilation conquest 6, so how does that rate as their first appearance

Question. Marvel lists GoG 2nd Series 1 as fist app of new GoG, on a statement by vance astro, and they appeared as a team way before Annihilation conquest 6, so how does that rate as their first appearance

The team that is in the 2008 series, which is the movie team, first appears together in AQ6.