• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUY-SELL-HOLD

383 posts in this topic

I still can't fathom why some people hate the art....

Peter Pan looks like a :banana:

then theres another :banana: dude with an afro.

when i started collecting moderns i think issue 3 or 4 was on the shelves. i picked it up and thumbed through it. put it back on the shelf.

My best move "financially"? no, id say not lol

They do look like :banana: you are right haha

The splash pages always make me giggle uncontrollably and Im sure its not intentional.

Some of the OA pages ive seen from that artist have been excellent but I there have been multiple pages in PP that I could not take seriously

BUY WD #1

It's basically a TNMT #1 at this point, it'll slowly rise which it has been doing over the course of the year. Less than 5000 printed and certianly more than 5000 people want them.

Starting to think it's going to be a turning point that starts a new Era of comics, Tin Age perhaps?

I see no reason to sell Peter Panzerfaust at the moment, there's nothing on the horizon that spells impending doom for the title, except for the eventual end of the series and that may be 1.5 years away.

Once readership picks up and the print run doubles with 10+ the earlier issues will be sought after even more.

to each his own with the art, I know Saga has a guy with a tv set for a head humping like a dog. No accounting for taste.

I see no reason to sell Peter Panzerfaust at the moment, there's nothing on the horizon that spells impending doom for the title, except for the eventual end of the series and that may be 1.5 years away.

Once readership picks up and the print run doubles with 10+ the earlier issues will be sought after even more.

to each his own with the art, I know Saga has a guy with a tv set for a head humping like a dog. No accounting for taste.

if you bought and slabbed PP in 9.8 for $50 or less, and can catch $450 profit, no reason not to lock that in by making the sale. As others have said, you could buy several raw with that, and repeat.

i think when books surge fast, they will always hit a ceiling, pull back, set a floor, then climb again. No harm of moving in and out of a book as it follows that pattern.

Its true in all markets, not just comics.

Some of the PP print runs are so low they don't even register...most are lower than Chew #1 (I think #3 was a bit higher).

We all know the print runs are low. What I am trying establish is to show at what level readership is growing based on print runs. I knew the print run for first few issues awhile back, but have forgotten it. If you readership is up then it points to a growth of readership helping to fuel the book. If it doesnt then you already know the answer.

With no judgement on the story this book is almost entirely speculator driven. The print run has not increased as far as I know. It may increase for issue 10 I believe. In comparison Chew started increasing at issue 5? And WD at issue 7?

Some of the PP print runs are so low they don't even register...most are lower than Chew #1 (I think #3 was a bit higher).

the ones that dont register are the same as the ones before and after i believe. It was addressed in the PP thread. #2 is the lowest print run I believe