• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUY-SELL-HOLD

383 posts in this topic

Peter Panzerfaust 1

Buy : any NM or better copies that slip through the cracks for $100 or less (they are still out there)

Hold : the amount of time to fast track the books through CGC (keep 1 just in case)

Sell : once they have returned (hopefully you have multiples so you can take advantage of 2nd chance offers)

sell them all, rebuy in with the profits when dip concludes

You have everything dipping. lol

:) only things that have gone up a lot in a short period of time, and things that are failing to make new highs.

I didnt say YTLM would dip :P

I said hold'em if you got'em, and dont buy unless you can get them below avg value. You paying GPA for YTLM 9.8s? ;)

you selling PP #1s? ;)

we agree on plenty :grin:

i know im in the minority, but i dont see anyone in America wanting to see a TV show about Peter Pan. i understand that BBC America and Dr Who ar e"Popular", but who cares about Dr Who comic books?

But Peter Pan is iconic here in the US...Disney and all. Tons of us grew up with Disney. My little girl watches Jake, Tinkerbell, and all them characters that spun off Peter Pan. I think it's alive and well here. For those that grew up with such fantasy added to the realism of war...sounds curious and intriguing now to me. B

Buy raw high grade, grade them at ss for max profit investment. Could pretty much sell them anytime now even until the "show" starts. Cant say anymore past that. I didn't like the story at first, but as it continues, it keeps growing on me. The concept threw me off at first, but I kind of like it now.

i know im in the minority, but i dont see anyone in America wanting to see a TV show about Peter Pan. i understand that BBC America and Dr Who ar e"Popular", but who cares about Dr Who comic books?

Where do you think half of American TV comes from. "American Idol - the show that started IT all". lol What a joke.

Buy raw high grade, grade them at ss for max profit investment. Could pretty much sell them anytime now even until the "show" starts. Cant say anymore past that.

I didn't like the story at first, but as it continues, it keeps growing on me. The concept threw me off at first, but I kind of like it now.

I'm seeing a trend here and I'll pick on Julio since he won't take it personally. I think the point of the discussion is buy-sell-hold in the current format (raw or graded). Grading or SS adds value to a raw book and doesn't really fit the idea of the thread if the feedback is grade and then sell.

i just dont see it. and Disney would never allow it to air with any violence

believe it or not, Disney doesn't own the rights to everything Peter Pan, it was a story long before it was a Disney movie.

Fairy Tales are big now in the US, I think it would work very well, even more so with British/French actors.