• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now taking t-shirt orders.....

14 posts in this topic

I have decided to oversee production (if there is enough interest), in a new t-shirt for the CGC Boards.

Here are the choices. Please PM me with your preference.

#1. "I SURVIVED CALAMERICA."

#2. "I SURVIVED IAN'S DC QUEST."

Despite the fact that he developed an un-natural closeness to Cal, I am going to try to get Redhook to consider helping with the design of the winner, which ever one it will be. It would be great if we could get at least 25 orders at maybe $20 a pop. Maybe Redhook will sign them with a sharpie.

Please PM me with your choice......we'll arrange for any profits to be donated to ACTOR.

Respectfully submitted by Jerome

whatcha talkin about willis? you were here right before his last id got banned. foreheadslap.gif as for "psychological scars"? you've got to be kiddin me right? 893naughty-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif the dude is a moronic crook, and i'm still waiting for his law suit against me claiming he's not Daniel Dupcak. makepoint.gif besides, i thought you left and were never coming back. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused.gif893blahblah.gif

whatcha talkin about willis? you were here right before his last id got banned. foreheadslap.gif as for "psychological scars"? you've got to be kiddin me right? 893naughty-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif the dude is a moronic crook, and i'm still waiting for his law suit against me claiming he's not Daniel Dupcak. makepoint.gif besides, i thought you left and were never coming back. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused.gif893blahblah.gif

I think you're trying to hijack this thread. Chill. And yeah, I was here.......a full 5 posts. He really freaked me out in that time.....how many posts did it take you?

I would prefer "The Wheels are in Motion" if at all possible,...I think some others may go for it as well.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif...maybe in time for the Baltimore show,....

Yeah! I missed out on that one, could there be a reprint in the future????? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif