• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers Line up

104 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me the first apperance of this SENTRY guy/ Looks like I have some down time tis weekend and plan on hitting the 25cent bins.

I'm guessing THOR bites the big bullet. After all,all they need to do to revive/reboot him is for some lame to come across his stick,no?

If Thor bites the bullet they are probably already planning his return in the new year. If he dies, does the Odin power flow to Loki? Is Balder really dead? Why can't Thor don the Destroyer's shell and kick Loki's [!@#%^&^] once and for all? It would seem terribly pointless if they resurrect them and everything is fine and dandy again. It would also be a travesty if they did not return Thor to the fold. I love Avengers #500 and the current Thor arc but why they have to restart everything is beyond me. The next few months will be interesting.

Thor is now blind.

He is pretty much useless!

893censored-thumb.gif Thanks for ruining it for me!

no!!! spoiling it would be telling you how he became blind!

Now that was a doozy