• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Run Further Adventures of Indiana Jones

2 posts in this topic

:rulez:

1. Shipping is exact and will be whatever you want that the books are eligible for (not media mail, sorry). US only at this time, the cost to Canada and beyond for this weight would be more than the books! APOs and the like ARE ELIGIBLE to play!

2. Payments are preferred via Paypal. I'll take checks & money orders to if you need to go that way, just let me know first. (Checks/MOs have to be recieved & cleared before books ship).

3. No PLs no HOSers.

4. :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins (first time stamp wins). Conditionals/offers can be made as well, but will be beat by the little man with the sign.

5. Like Kramers says "Interesting trades" would also be considered (CGC SS Green Lantern or CGC Lady in White Gothic Horror.

Simple Sale

Complete run of The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones 1 thur 34.

Average condition is VF, some a little better, some a little lower. No beaters, one has a little roll, one has a few spine stress marks, but overall these are nice good quality reader copies that are nice enough to bind (if you are into that sort of thing), or just have in your collection raw.

If you'd like photos of any individual issues PM me and I can get it for you lickety split.

Price for the Lot: $50 (cheaper than any on ebay)

All bagged, 95% boarded.

qldetiR.jpg

rza6LTy.jpg