• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed-

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys. This is my 1st sales thread, don't know how it's gonna go as I'm new to these forums but have been collecting for the better part of 20 years now. If anyone wants to PM me i will give them a link to my ebay page and you can see that I have 100% feedback ( None of my books I will be listing here are on there of course) But you can see that I don't plan to screw anybody over or anything like that.

Shipping: to Canada---$10.00 ( 1 book)

---$13.00 (10 books)

---$15.00( 15 books)

---$18.00(20-25 books)

* Let me get a quote if you want more!

to U.S.----$16.00( 1 book)

----$23.00( 10 books)

*Have to get a quote for additional books!

* Sorry no International shipping outside of U.S. and Canada

*PLEASE READ---GREAT NEWS FOR AMERICANS!

I have the fortune of living close to the border( about a 30-40 minute drive with decent traffic) I usually cross into the United States every 2-3 weeks as I have family and I guess you could say a second home in the New York/southern long island area so with that said I will be going there at least once a month, sometimes twice. On that note I will be more than happy to bring any comics along and ship them from the U.S. which means you won't have to pay the ridiculous International shipping rates and will save a lot of $$$$$$$$! You'll pay normal shipping rates which will be in the ball park of the Canadian shipping rates I have listed above.

I won't charge extra for the toll as I'm going there anyways. I might charge an extra dollar or so from each person for gas costs depending on how many people I'll be shipping to.

I will do this for any amount you buy as per request. If you don't request I will expect payments for shipping as they are listed above. Also, with this method obviously you'll have to wait a little longer to get your books depending on when i decide to go over so take that into consideration. Like I said even if you're just buying one set/run I don't mind as long as you let me know but would prefer U.S. buyers to buy at least $20 dollars worth for me to ship from states-------

1) First :take it: wins but PM's are also welcomed

2) Paypal only please

3) Feel free to make me an offer on some of the higher-priced books, especially if you're buying a lot!

I'm not a professional grader but condition on these books are accurate. Can get more detailed pics upon request.