• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 175 cheap Bronze Age Marvels (+ some DCs) - FINAL DISCOUNTS p. 24

236 posts in this topic

Over the course of the next few days, I'll be listing 175 BA comics -- mostly Marvels, but some DCs as well.

There are some nice books in this batch -- glossy and flat with bright cover colors and sharp corners; some have just enough ncb wear and/or other minor defects to keep them out of the higher grades. Towards the end of the thread, I might also list a few higher grade and/or key BA books as well.

The vast majority of these will be priced in the $1 - $3 range each. All books are freshly bagged and boarded, and will ship sturdily packaged and insured.

TERMS:

• NO probies, HOS'ers, etc., etc.

:takeit: rules; PayPal is strongly preferred.

• payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date (unless we've made other arrangements via PM).

SHIPPING:

• Domestic USPS Priority Mail only w/full insurance and delivery confirmation at the following rates:

• $7 for a Flat Rate insured envelope (holds ~ 4 - 6 comics, securely packed with cardboard).

• $14 for a Medium Flat Rate insured box (holds ~ 50 comics, securely packed w/cardboard & packing peanuts).

(I will not use Media Mail, so please don't ask...)

Sorry…NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING for this thread.

Finally, my feedback thread is located here (under my old username, but it's still me):

My feedback thread!

Thanks for looking! First books will be up in a few.