• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP! Considering selling Everything and need your input!

3 posts in this topic

Ok here it is. I am considering selling my room full of comics and toys. If I do this I really would like to get rid of everything at once as I would not like to see some stuff left behind and then think "WHAT HAVE I DONE!" I have toys (action figures,GI JOES, Independence Days figures all of them, Star Wars 12" & 4", Star Trek and more) Stickers: Garbage Pal kids "ORIGINAL SERIES", Wacky Packages from the 1960's to present, Super hero cards, Upper Deck 1st year Basketball was printed, football , hockey. Then comics: ASM,GL,BATMAN,

X-MEN,SUPER-MAN ETC... Wizard guides, Overstreet guides from #3 to present. You get the idea. I do have a bunch of different items that are still all in the original boxes unopened. Original Art(A FEW ITEMS NOT MUCH)

I know that I need to have a detailed list and I will get one together that is very detailed and when somebody is interested I can go over everything with them. So how would you go about selling your collection and try to make the most from it. I always like to get several opinions because everyone always looks at things in different ways when selling. Thanks for your help and hope to sell soon.

hey Ken! How's the home observatory coming along? wink.gif If you want no muss or fuss, consign. If you want to make the most profit, list indivdually on ebay. If you want to find buyers, research bidding histories for specific items and invite them to your auctions or do off ebay deals. If something in life comes along that draws your time away from this then you won;t miss it at all.