• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, April 26-28, 2013

186 posts in this topic

Yeah... I almost messed it up, but with their guidance i was able to get signatures under appropriate circumstances for a signature series :ohnoez: Of course, now that i've submitted them to CGC, watch Chris Claremont be a guest at the 2014 show lol I'd have to crack a blue case and get a CGC witness :P

And thank you for the welcome, really starting to kick my hobby into high gear. Getting Sig Series CGC = worth it :)

Yeah... I almost messed it up, but with their guidance i was able to get signatures under appropriate circumstances for a signature series :ohnoez: Of course, now that i've submitted them to CGC, watch Chris Claremont be a guest at the 2014 show lol I'd have to crack a blue case and get a CGC witness :P

And thank you for the welcome, really starting to kick my hobby into high gear. Getting Sig Series CGC = worth it :)

Welcome to the boards !

keep your head low in comic general for the first bit !

Nice sketches !

Did it take long ?

I noticed no line ups when I looked but didn't see some artists

I was first in line for Finch friday afternoon, so that one did not. He had a big line-up consistently through the rest of the weekend. He took about 30 mins for it.

Larsen I just walked up to at 5pm on Saturday, and had it done by 6. He was pretty fast, and cracked out a lot of them it looks like.

Hughes I also just walked up to at about 3 on Sunday, and he had it done in 5 minutes.