• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, April 26-28, 2013

186 posts in this topic

I just had a friend send me the guest list for this show and it is impressive to see how far it has grown from the first primarily comic book event a few years ago.

http://www.calgaryexpo.com/media-guests/

Dave (thehumantorch), Karl (artboy99), Brian (500club) and I will be there again this year selling funny books. Drop by and say hi if you will be attending.

I prefer they way they handled the special guests last year compared to previous. I didn't like having that giant line up to see Leonard Nimoy in 2011 going in front of our booth all day on the Saturday. Killed sales.

2012 was better handled for that. Now if they can address the fire marshall. :)

I prefer they way they handled the special guests last year compared to previous. I didn't like having that giant line up to see Leonard Nimoy in 2011 going in front of our booth all day on the Saturday. Killed sales.

2012 was better handled for that. Now if they can address the fire marshall. :)

They also expanded the media guests hall this year.

I will be there helping out with Harley and Desert Wind. So yes, Signature Series is happening :headbang: can't wait to hang out at your booth again this year, Dave and Carl and the boys.

Nice to see you again. Bring your mama....

This is gonna be a great show.

I'm hoping I will get a chance to swing by your both again this year.

The media guest list is awesome. The comic guests, not so much, though.

Should be fun!

I will be there helping out with Harley and Desert Wind. So yes, Signature Series is happening :headbang: can't wait to hang out at your booth again this year, Dave and Carl and the boys.

Are they doing Sig Series witnessing for Neal Adams as well as Stan Lee?

Are they doing Sig Series witnessing for Neal Adams as well as Stan Lee?

DWC will have a booth in both the media section to cover signature verification of any celebrity signings as well as a booth in the comic/artist alley section to cover signature verification of any comics signed.

VERY IMPORTANT: do not get anything signed without a DWC representative watching the item being signed. CGC rules are very specific and there are no exceptions to this rule.

Thanks for the info. Does it work the same for blank issue sketches? I have a couple of Batman #0s that I can put to good use with both Adams and Finch there.........