• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESERT WIND SERVICES

94 posts in this topic

Hmmm,,,, just to add my 2c

if anyone on this board is willing to pay me $25-$40 over cgc grading prices I would be more then glad to stand in line for hours over hours to get anything you need signed....

I'm not a hater of business.. then again I am a hater of someone getting the leap on me.

Congrats to DWC. it's all about taking care of boardies on here. :applause:

Glynn do you think we get paid $25-$40 over CGC grading prices? Where is $25 when we charge $36 for a modern tier? CGC charges $28 but they will not get your book signed for you. So where is the $25? If this comment was not aimed at DWC then I apologize for my reaction. We have many creators who ask us what we charge and when I tell them they usually say something like "That is not bad at all or is that all?"

Hmmm,,,, just to add my 2c

if anyone on this board is willing to pay me $25-$40 over cgc grading prices I would be more then glad to stand in line for hours over hours to get anything you need signed....

I'm not a hater of business.. then again I am a hater of someone getting the leap on me.

Congrats to DWC. it's all about taking care of boardies on here. :applause:

Do you think we get paid $25-$40 over CGC grading prices? Where is $25 when we charge $36 for a modern tier? CGC charges $28 but they will not get your book signed for you. So where is the $25?

$28 CGC fee plus $25 to $40, with all the books you submit surely you could have retired by now?

I can't remember seeing those on your website either!!

Maybe you could drop your prices to $20 to appease the boardies.

Nothing really. This thread is so stupid that I was hoping a little positive energy and some Seattle mojo would set it straight. Plus anyone that is going or might be going can chime in as well. Pics are a plus. Pics of my books getting done would be a plus-plus-plus.

For anyone into vintage SS, ECCC has a amazing lineup, with tons of multi-sig opportunities.

Nothing really. This thread is so stupid that I was hoping a little positive energy and some Seattle mojo would set it straight. Plus anyone that is going or might be going can chime in as well. Pics are a plus. Pics of my books getting done would be a plus-plus-plus.

For anyone into vintage SS, ECCC has a amazing lineup, with tons of multi-sig opportunities.

Sick guest list.

So what is so stupid about this thread?? Is it because DWC is not being bashed by the haters? Or is it because someone actually likes the service that DWC provides and is simply recommending it to others? Help me understand. And it seems your favorite threads to jump in on are ones that are oozing of negativity. So did you have a change of heart in 2013?

So what is so stupid about this thread?? Is it because DWC is not being bashed by the haters? Or is it because someone actually likes the service that DWC provides and is simply recommending it to others? Help me understand. And it seems your favorite threads to jump in on are ones that are oozing of negativity. So did you have a change of heart in 2013?

You can bait me all you like, but I won't take the bait. I want everyone to have the best SS year in 2013, including DWC. The thread is stupid because the OP has been posting like a crazy madman for a week or so.

As I said, he is a cool cat. We have a PM and even have worked out a trade.

Good luck to you, I hope there isn't a single negative thread about you this year. :wishluck: you focus on that and don't worry about me or what types of threads I post in, and everything will be great.

See you in St. Louis, that is if you have the nerve to introduce yourself at the show.
Veiled threats? Is this the equivalent of "Say it to my face?" I doubt I'll introduce myself. I've seen you before and I have better things to do with my time. I just thought it was funny that you took great pride in going 60 days, basically with no cons going on, without a complaint. That's all. II broke down, in a PM just how much money I think you're making off Stan Lee. If people want, I can probably PM them.

See you in St. Louis, that is if you have the nerve to introduce yourself at the show.
Veiled threats? Is this the equivalent of "Say it to my face?" I doubt I'll introduce myself. I've seen you before and I have better things to do with my time. I just thought it was funny that you took great pride in going 60 days, basically with no cons going on, without a complaint. That's all. II broke down, in a PM just how much money I think you're making off Stan Lee. If people want, I can probably PM them.

Yep, looks like a threat to me.

I'm down with OPP cuz that be me, I am learning the ropes and ready to bounce off of them and drop some threads like a Hulk Hogan leg drop!

Watcha gonna do brotha?!

The thread is not stupid, my first postings indeed were though and I can accept that. Shouts to Sean and Troy and whoever else put up the training gloves for me, much appreciated.

Desert Wind exemplifies quality and consistency, they provide a service that is every CGC signature collector's dream, send the book, pay the fees and then sit there and wait like it's Christmas Eve for your present.

I'm here to add to my collection, if you're here to raise some Cain that's your preference, freedom of speech baby but if you toe the line, make sure the safety net is underneath...

I'm down with OPP cuz that be me, I am learning the ropes and ready to bounce off of them and drop some threads like a Hulk Hogan leg drop!

Watcha gonna do brotha?!

The thread is not stupid, my first postings indeed were though and I can accept that. Shouts to Sean and Troy and whoever else put up the training gloves for me, much appreciated.

Desert Wind exemplifies quality and consistency, they provide a service that is every CGC signature collector's dream, send the book, pay the fees and then sit there and wait like it's Christmas Eve for your present.

I'm here to add to my collection, if you're here to raise some Cain that's your preference, freedom of speech baby but if you toe the line, make sure the safety net is underneath...

No shout out to me? lol Hope to see some of your great books posted soon. :popcorn: