• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketches,SS and some regular slabs. Romitas,Adams,Ramos,Simon,Lilly

71 posts in this topic

Sketch front and back by Ken Haeser - $130

4727448ca707a4e2918fa37a4b894771.jpg

5121636311c9af1b507fe468b316da15.jpg

per pm :takeit:

This book is also for sale now on eBay for $499. Talk about flipping!!

one thing, if i wanna crack open any book i own, and use it to wipe my , how is that business of yours? if you wanted to use my book to wipe your then that would be MY business, but since it's my book, if I want to use it for target practice, then I will! now mind your business and dont worry about everybody else's.

And you dont have to worry about me buying from you again, i deal with folks who are grown up and know how to mind thier business. not crybaby children.

one thing, if i wanna crack open any book i own, and use it to wipe my , how is that business of yours? if you wanted to use my book to wipe your then that would be MY business, but since it's my book, if I want to use it for target practice, then I will! now mind your business and dont worry about everybody else's.

And you dont have to worry about me buying from you again, i deal with folks who are grown up and know how to mind thier business. not crybaby children.

You may find yourself on many "no-sell" lists. This is a community and while there is certainly not a no-flipping rule, such outrageous pricing and immediate attempts to sell books that you just bought from that community will decrease the likelihood that you will get such good deals again from this community.

You are certainly right in that they are yours and you can do as you please. Just remember that doing what you please will have consequences.

That's funny, because I was just thinking, this is HIS thread and he can crack it back open, wipe his with your posts, out someone who beat him down on price and then tries to insta-flip the books at a 500% markup, and it would be no business of yours.

If he wants to use your actions for target practice, then he will. Then you can mind your business and he can mind his, and no one will be crybaby children about it.

:whee:

Oh man this is a true shame. I pray you don't have dirrhea as this will truly affect the grade of those amazing books.

Now these are just my thoughts and not everyone on here thinks the way I do but I always felt if I buy from this "community" that's where the books should stay. Even though they are in "my" collection I will always (if I decide to sell). Enter them back into the collective

Just my thoughts a lonely Mexican in Canada ;(

Damn such awesome books wonder if they will sell?

OK, for everyone who's nose is in my business,

my wife and i have an arrangement, for any book i buy for over 100 bucks i have to list it on ebay at a price i think someone would pay and i have to leave it there for 30 days.

if it doesnt sell its mine to keep, if it does sell, then we made a nice profit, but if anyone looks at the books for sale on my ebay listings, they will see the books i actually want to sell and the books i want not to sell.

Now i might have gone a little harsh on the professor, for which i apologize, but posting my business on the boards without a word to me before doing it, that aint right. He assumed i was a flipper, and i have bought and sold books on here for that very purpose(as have alot of folks on here), but there are many more that i buy to put up on my wall. The only 2 books ive bought on here in the last month that i want to sell are both Marvel Preview books, i bought them, i read them, they didnt impress me and they are both hot books right now, so ill turn them if i can, if not, i'll add them to my magazine boxes.

so i invite everyone, to take a look at my items for sale http://www.ebay.com/sch/joehurley89/m.html?item=330883320326&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

and compare with prices on GPA and you will notice, i am listed alot higher than what the current average price is on almost all of my cgc books, except for the books that I really hope sell.

now the next time i wipe my butt ill be sure and post it so all you folks who worry more about someone else's business more than your own can breathe in deeply and try to smell it.

OK, for everyone who's nose is in my business,

my wife and i have an arrangement, for any book i buy for over 100 bucks i have to list it on ebay at a price i think someone would pay and i have to leave it there for 30 days.

if it doesnt sell its mine to keep, if it does sell, then we made a nice profit, but if anyone looks at the books for sale on my ebay listings, they will see the books i actually want to sell and the books i want not to sell.

Now i might have gone a little harsh on the professor, for which i apologize, but posting my business on the boards without a word to me before doing it, that aint right. He assumed i was a flipper, and i have bought and sold books on here for that very purpose(as have alot of folks on here), but there are many more that i buy to put up on my wall. The only 2 books ive bought on here in the last month that i want to sell are both Marvel Preview books, i bought them, i read them, they didnt impress me and they are both hot books right now, so ill turn them if i can, if not, i'll add them to my magazine boxes.

so i invite everyone, to take a look at my items for sale http://www.ebay.com/sch/joehurley89/m.html?item=330883320326&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

and compare with prices on GPA and you will notice, i am listed alot higher than what the current average price is on almost all of my cgc books, except for the books that I really hope sell.

now the next time i wipe my butt ill be sure and post it so all you folks who worry more about someone else's business more than your own can breathe in deeply and try to smell it.

While this behavior may not prevent boardies from selling to you in the future, it certainly lowers your bargaining power. But that's YOUR BUSINESS :ohnoez:

NOTE: Buying and selling on public forums is not a great way to keep one's buying and selling history private.