• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Thank You to Lloyd J Bailey!

15 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I want to greatly thank Lloyd J Bailey for developing our website! He did an amazing job to create the look and feel we wanted for our idea. If you need any site created, ask Lloyd for his expertise. His keen eye for design, his attention to detail, his thoughtful ideas, and his willlingness to communicate and inform went well above and beyond what we could have imagined. Thank you so much, Lloyd!

In case you are wondering what the website is, it is www.filmigos.com

My wife and I are avid movie-goers, and everyone asks us what we thought and if it is worth seeing at the theater. So we came up with the idea of creating a site where people who've seen the movies listed can rate if it is worth spending money at the theater, better to save money and rent, or just flat out spend your money elsewhere.

Feel free to go and rate the newley listed movies from the past few weeks and make comments as well!

Thank you all!

Nice looking site!

Since you asked for comments, your copyright info is slightly off. You should use either the © symbol or the word “copyright”, but not both, and you need the name of the copyright holder after the date:

© 2013 Filmigos. All rights reserved.

A comma after the date is optional.

He really did.

I know I don't have a bunch of movies listed. I only started listing the new releases at the beginning of the month. Each Monday I go and post the Newest Releases. You can also search or look in the categories.

To make comments, just click on the expand button after reading the synopsis of the movie.