• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

As always, thanks to Court I've got some new OA that I love to death!!!! The scans are a bit fuzzy because the bristol paper isn't flush with the scanner and I don't want them to become bent.....but they look over the top in person! Can't wait for the rest to show up... :)

Damned_1_Pg_10.jpg

Damned_1_Pg_12.jpg

As always, thanks to Court I've got some new OA that I love to death!!!! The scans are a bit fuzzy because the bristol paper isn't flush with the scanner and I don't want them to become bent.....but they look over the top in person! Can't wait for the rest to show up... :)

Damned_1_Pg_10.jpg

Damned_1_Pg_12.jpg

Awesome :applause: I bought a few pages of the damned as well can't wait to get them in

I finally had some time to get my Comic Art Fans gallery back online and updated with some of my collection.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3925

Check it out - it's relevant to this boards' interests.

Brett I love the Prelim to the #1 page 2 would love to own it to go with my OA of that page, but I can't be greedy ;)

Where are all the other Bedlam pages I helped you get?

I'm forever jealous of your bedlam 1 pages, Gary! You have a couple of the best and I can only take solace in my little crumpled prelim lol

I do still have my Bedlam 1 pages, but I can't post everything at once ;)

Edited by Solar

Ok how do we define modern for purpouse of this thread. How far back do we go?

It's modern. We don't define like the other ages. ;)

Post away!!