• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Guys over in the Walking Dead thread talking about art prices and what it means to people. Well this beauty was a steal IMO and it's beautiful. I love Brian's art and to finally have a FULL splash in my collection is amazing. Can't wait to frame it. And it does look like something from a horror film. Thanks to Brian and Court for making this happen. Sorry it's a little dull, I don't have a large enough scanner, yet. lol

SixthGun36pg22_zpsc45cf33d.jpg

Guys over in the Walking Dead thread talking about art prices and what it means to people. Well this beauty was a steal IMO and it's beautiful. I love Brian's art and to finally have a FULL splash in my collection is amazing. Can't wait to frame it. And it does look like something from a horror film. Thanks to Brian and Court for making this happen. Sorry it's a little dull, I don't have a large enough scanner, yet. lol

Nothing "dull" about this Retro, very cool piece! That'll look amazing framed.

wise to grab this page. I would have bought it but my Sixth Gun OA pile is getting too big lol.

great purchase :golfclap:

Is this an interior splash? If so, it's better than most covers I've seen from this book. Congrats!

Yup. You should be really happy with that one. Brian's work is damn good and it's a prelude to a showdown that has been a long time coming, pretty much 3 years in the making from Cullen Bunn.