• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

First Piece of OA I bought in a long time. Forgot how awesome it felt holding a real piece of history. This one's page 15 from issue #1 of Deadly class:

21954_zps3bc270f1.jpg

this was my favorite bit of the first issue (which i loved). congrats!

Thanks! Wes craig really excels at sequencing action pages. I'm interested to see where the series is going. I think issues #2 drops next week.

Finallly got around to making a small CAF gallery. http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=91382 .

No lofty goals, just what I could throw together from titles and artists I currently enjoy and also ones I have enjoyed for quite some time. Apologies for the dark photos, no scanner at home so it will have to do for now. May get around to updating to scans in the future.

It's almost entirely self funded (except for two gifts), 40% courtesy of the blindingly obvious and 60% courtesy of the contributors to the Modern boards (regular or otherwise). It's certainly been a re-education so far. Really appreaciate what people share on here even if you sometimes have to wade through the fog to get at it. Not claiming to be some kind of savant flipper BTW... to get this far has been a few years of small potatoes whilst mostly doing my day job and family stuff. In the majority it has been good fun and enjoyable.

The OA boards and contributors have been a real boon too for all sorts of info when it comes to spending those funds.

:)

Happy collecting.