• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink offline

48 posts in this topic

Its pretty clear that CAL followed thru on his threat to "crush the Registry" and bought every single book on Comiclink crushing their site

lol

I am sitting here in class and praying that the professor did not notice me laughing for seemingly no reason.

Its pretty clear that CAL followed thru on his threat to "crush the Registry" and bought every single book on Comiclink crushing their site

lol

I am sitting here in class and praying that the professor did not notice me laughing for seemingly no reason.

(tsk) Pay attention in class.

lol

The class is from 8-4 with a thirty minute break for lunch.

I need more than a single thirty minute break.

I like about 5-6 five minute breaks throughout the day.

You guys aren't very smart!

Its pretty clear that CAL followed thru on his threat to "crush the Registry" and bought every single book on Comiclink crushing their site like he does pimply faced 20 year olds that try to buy his 9.6 ASM 75's! (thumbs u

:roflmao:

lol

The class is from 8-4 with a thirty minute break for lunch.

I need more than a single thirty minute break.

I like about 5-6 five minute breaks throughout the day.

WWWAAAyY too long for a frickn class, dude. My condolences.