• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

pep17.jpg

:takeit:

He isn't selling, but I'm first in line. Well, I just made that up - but I'm sure I would've been, if I wanted the book, which I don't, and he wanted to sell, which he don't either! So there!

(An' I think you should change your board name to "Mr #15")

Those Hangmans are special books, Richard.

Thanks. I am dying to find a nice #4.

I can not believe this is the highest CGC out there

15_zps44df815b.jpg

still mad at russ about this one :mad:

mad huh? Call it payback for a certain 15 I don't have. :sumo:

Dont forget me!!

'Cos then there was the T5 - and you spurned my offer for a lousy Bats #1!

And to get the "certain #15" GAtor made me buy the entire set of Catmans! Then he sold me the T5 anyway! So who's mad at who? Huh? Huh? Hmm I think I lost my way there somewhere. I'm not mad at anybody - really!

How could you be mad,you ended up with the 2 best books. (worship) All I got was a lousy Bat 1. lol anyway Gator is clearly the real bad guy.Making you buy a whole run to get just one book-shameful!

15_zps44df815b.jpg

Dont forget me!!

And to get the "certain #15" GAtor made me buy the entire set of Catmans! Then he sold me the T5 anyway! So who's mad at who? Huh? Huh? Hmm I think I lost my way there somewhere. I'm not mad at anybody - really!

How could you be mad,you ended up with the 2 best books. (worship) All I got was a lousy Bat 1. lol anyway Gator is clearly the real bad guy.Making you buy a whole run to get just one book-shameful!

Yeah I'm really mad at him.

pep17.jpg

:takeit:

He isn't selling, but I'm first in line. Well, I just made that up - but I'm sure I would've been, if I wanted the book, which I don't, and he wanted to sell, which he don't either! So there!

(An' I think you should change your board name to "Mr #15")

Oh how 15 tortures me... I'm thinking that from now on I'll just exclude issue 15 from every run I collect.Kinda like floor 13 in some high rise buildings.Yeah,I'll just pretend it doesn't exist.Think of the loot I'll save on Spidey alone!

15_zps44df815b.jpg

Dont forget me!!

Yeah I'm really mad at him.

Attaboy!