• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toughest Silver Age KEY DCs to find in high grade

66 posts in this topic

So at least I don't have to worry about YOU with all those sweet, high grade, but not SO high grade Green Lanterns in the new Heritage catalogue? thumbsup2.gif Anyone else that wants to let some of them go by because they're not quite nice enough, feel free... I promise I'll leave the 9.4s alone 27_laughing.gif

Hmm, sounds like it's time to put in a few punishment bids... stooges.gif

That is a superb run of GLs on Heritage, including some issues that are extremely hard to find in any grade let alone 9.0, such as #4 and #20. And the always elusive #14 is missing from the run altogether. frown.gif

jmg3637, nice book! I love this issue!

589956-adv300.jpg

One of my favorites also. By the way, "tth2" I see you won another great book at the Vault. The OAAW #152 is a beauty. Most all of those ol DC war books are tough to find in HG. Do you have others?

By the way, "tth2" I see you won another great book at the Vault. The OAAW #152 is a beauty. Most all of those ol DC war books are tough to find in HG. Do you have others?

I did?! headbang.gif I haven't received any email notifications, so hadn't even bothered to check out the results.

I have a few decent OAWs, but not very many, they're really tough to find. Maybe I'll start a SA war book thread when I have time to make a few scans.