• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing spider-man and other silver age

2 posts in this topic

Hi, i'm been collecting only modern comics untill now, and for a few weeks now i've been trying to get into silver age marvels (that is asuming that comics like amazing spider-man, x-men, hulk, daredevil and all that are silver age)

my question was where do u guys think would be a good place to start, i was thinking maybe buying a few cgc'd key issues 9.0 or above, i was looking into a ASM 25 cgc 9.0 on ebay the other day and just lost out on it at $315, which was a shame...

where can i buy some good condition book cheap? i.e. where do u guys go to hunt for silver age marvels?

any tips would be welcome, althought ive been collecitng modern for a while, im still a silver age noob.

thanks in advanced, bye.

Hi, i'm been collecting only modern comics untill now, and for a few weeks now i've been trying to get into silver age marvels (that is asuming that comics like amazing spider-man, x-men, hulk, daredevil and all that are silver age)

my question was where do u guys think would be a good place to start, i was thinking maybe buying a few cgc'd key issues 9.0 or above, i was looking into a ASM 25 cgc 9.0 on ebay the other day and just lost out on it at $315, which was a shame...

where can i buy some good condition book cheap? i.e. where do u guys go to hunt for silver age marvels?

any tips would be welcome, althought ive been collecitng modern for a while, im still a silver age noob.

thanks in advanced, bye.

I get my on Ebay"Raw" look for bargains vf+nm insane.gif

Check the Martketplace forum you might post a want list laugh.gif

An it will take some time 893whatthe.gif