• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Grail SOLD!

35 posts in this topic

Selling this for my friend Jeff, who's a new boardie (Surfer-fan).

No naughty-list types, Pay-Pal is fine, and shipping is included for the U.S.

The wrinkles and upper left spine are the big issues. I have the comic in hand, and it's solid and readable, with good off-white-ish pages.

Let's start at $800.

JCsXM1_zps39a8ebd3.jpg[/img]

i need to pause for a moment, and enjoy the fact that I just bought my grail comic I have wanted since a kid :D .

It may be low grade, but its still X-Men 1

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:ohnoez:

i need to pause for a moment, and enjoy the fact that I just bought my grail comic I have wanted since a kid :D .

That was a good buy. Nice color and whites. Presents well for the grade. I'm surprised it hung around as long as it did.

I was an interested party, but am glad it went to a good guy. Was PMing when you took it. Congrats brother. You will have something to talk about on BoardieCast :grin:

oh, I saw/felt the vultures circling and couldnt fence sit any longer. Now, just need to sell off some stuff to lessen the dent.

X-Men 1 and 4 this week, :cloud9:

----

@ryan, definitely will talk about it on BoardieCast ;)