• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarlet Spider 1 Variant 9.4, ASM 669 Midtown, Superior Camuncoli #1

8 posts in this topic

I have a Scarlet Spider #1 1:50 Venom variant graded 9.4. I'm looking for $175 shipped, but I'm open to offers.

I have 5 copies of ASM 669 Todd Nauck Variant available, all in Nm- or better. I'm looking for $15 apiece shipped in mailer.

If you want to purchase all 5, the total I'm looking for is $70 total shipped in a box.

I also have a Superior Spider-Man #1 Camuncoli variant. I'm asking $30 shipped.

I only accept Paypal. I've never shipped outside of U.S., but if buyer pays full costs, I have no problem shipping to Canada also.

About to start grad school, so anything helps. PM with me offers.

Thanks,

Chase

ScarletSpider.jpg

d3c390b4-a0bb-4f2a-8c78-c7092f071798.jpg

Wow, just saw this one on eBay... NICE! What would your bottom dollar be? I see you have had 6 offers already. I am definitely interested, is there anything you are looking for by way of a trade? I have tons of Wolverine (well, marvel in general but mostly Wolvie) variants slabbed and raw. Just PM if interested, Thanks in advance.