• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sketch opportunity with Michael Sta Maria

154 posts in this topic

Details/pricing later this week, Michael has confirmed a 5 week completion turnaround from when he recieves the blanks

This means the sooner everyone can mail blanks for me to ship in one box, the sooner the opp can be completed :) The opp will take place on Thursday 3/7 at 8pm thanks everyone!

Details/pricing later this week, Michael has confirmed a 5 week completion turnaround from when he recieves the blanks

This means the sooner everyone can mail blanks for me to ship in one box, the sooner the opp can be completed :) The opp will take place on Thursday 3/7 at 8pm thanks everyone!

Do you have any examples to post?

Do you have any examples to post?

Examples are posted in the dark empire inks 2013 thread. I can post more examples later tonight

Wanted to answer some PMs publicly:

Jun(Force Majeure) will be running this opp, I will be focusing my attention on all current opps

Jun has been in communication with Michael, I am only collecting the books and sending them to Jun :)

more examples :headbang:

538011_4493671104268_1350237450_n.jpg

wolverine_samurai_69_by_mikitot-d36uv5j.jpg

579581_543840705648292_171237747_n.jpg

528634_543834898982206_466644171_n.jpg

644127_543834922315537_2103643166_n.jpg

black_queen_by_mikitot-d4lke3h.jpg

I may have to kill you for letting the cat out of the bag on this guy. lol I wanted to get a few more pieces before he went the rock star route.

Now everyone's gonna know. :cry:

Here's the pricing for Michael:

$175 for 1 full figure colored with background( background similar to the Miss Thor and Miss Galactus pieces) please add an additional $10 for fast track(optional)

This price includes:

Artist rate

CGC fee

shipping to Phillipines

shipping from Phillipines back to CGC

As stated before, Jun has confirmed a 5 week turnaround for this opp. I humbly ask that you refrain from this opp if:

--you have suddenly/recently appeared in the Sig Room and spread negativity

--you have only offered negative contributions, flame wars, etc. Please refrain from this type of activity in this thread, thanks :)

If you're interested in this opp, please post an :takeit: or pm myself or Jun(Force Majeure). The opp will take place tomorrow 3/7@9pm est. Thanks everyone :)