• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time

4 posts in this topic

The most valuable and unknowable of assets.

Our time on this planet is limited - our days broken up into hours, measured in minutes, and spent every second. How we decide to use that limited resource defines our character.

Over the weekend Ronnylama invested his time in Tnerb & me - and introduced us to a number of additional people. I am glad for his investment.

My convention weekend was greatly improved by the time we spent together and in his sharing - I hope that I can repay that investment with appropriate interest over time. But first, I wanted to acknowledge it for what it was. And it was wonderful.

Thank you Ronnylama & thank you Tnerb.

Happy Hunting!

Lee K

See more journals by Lee K

I know those guys.

Lee, first and foremost, you have a great name. Meeting you was like I knew you for the longest time. This goes for Ron too. My experience with the CGC registry has been richer for it. I look forward to the day we can do it again, in Philadelphia perhaps.

Tnerb