• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. All Sold.

129 posts in this topic

Additionally, these are still available (with scans in the thread). All books are well graded with no glaring defects. I will listen to offers and possible time payments.

Tales To Astonish #65 CGC 9.4 OWW. Asking $400

Amazing Spider-man #19 CGC 9.2 OWW for $600

Amazing Spider-man #34 CGC 9.4 OWW for $800

Anybody looking for anything in particular?

:whistle:

I could use a CGC 8.0 ASM 31 :)

Sorry, don't have one. Have a CGC 9.4 but it has a small dot of colour touch on it that I missed.

:cry:

Is it PLOD?

Yes. I'm waiting to get it back to see where I missed the colour touch.

After any ct removal it could be a perfect 8.0 or higher depending on what you find.

Bummer though

Personally I feel that the fact that CGC owns CCG is a problem for PLOD. They now have an incentive to "find" restoration to get people to then use CCG to remove the restoration. Really sucks you got PLOD though :(

Personally I feel that the fact that CGC owns CCG is a problem for PLOD. They now have an incentive to "find" restoration to get people to then use CCG to remove the restoration. Really sucks you got PLOD though :(

I don't know about that.

In this case it was graded about 6 months ago.

It was a killer copy. That's typically a tough book and I was pretty excited about it.

Hey, I never thought about that. Maybe they will grade an unrestored book as restored just to get you to pay to have it unrestored, then actually restore it after you paid them to unrestore it so that when you resubmit it and it gets a PLOD the second time you have topay to re-unrestore it so that you can pay to re-resubmit it to finally get the blue label that you should have gotten the first time around...all while paying The CGC about sixteen or so different times for different services. WOW, what a racket those pesky kids at The CGC have going.

Additionally, these are still available (with scans in the thread). All books are well graded with no glaring defects. I will listen to offers and possible time payments.

ASM #19 CGC 9.2 OWW for $600

ASM #34 CGC 9.4 OWW for $800

Anybody looking for anything in particular?

:whistle:

ASM #124 9.8?

Hey, I never thought about that. Maybe they will grade an unrestored book as restored just to get you to pay to have it unrestored, then actually restore it after you paid them to unrestore it so that when you resubmit it and it gets a PLOD the second time you have topay to re-unrestore it so that you can pay to re-resubmit it to finally get the blue label that you should have gotten the first time around...all while paying The CGC about sixteen or so different times for different services. WOW, what a racket those pesky kids at The CGC have going.

Okay, that was very funny. lol

Sorry for the bump, but I realized that I forgot about the TTA #65.

:facepalm:

Anyhow, these are still available.

I've already turned down several offers on the ASM #19. If I don't get my price on that book I'll just resub it next week at Megacon as I really feel it has a shot at 9.4. The other books I still have some room on.

Tales To Astonish #65 CGC 9.4 OWW. Asking $425

Amazing Spider-man #19 CGC 9.2 OWW for $600

Amazing Spider-man #34 CGC 9.4 OWW for $800

Okay, that was very funny. lol

It's for real man...., sober up. :(

Roy, re-reading your thread’s title I wondered «then he usually sells at INDECENT prices?» lol

I have Italian love for you.