• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Bill Cole Products SOLD & CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

I have a few Bill Cole products I don't use so here they are cheap.

:takeit: in the thread wins.

Postage is included in the price. US only. I won't ship these to Canada, just not worth it.

Life-X-Tenders , 2 unopened packs of 25 and an opened pack with 21 unused left in it so total of 71. Item #724 for Silver/Golden Age Comics

I don't think these are offered anymore from Bill Cole but likely sold for about 50 cents each + shipping.

$20 shipped SOLD

001_zpsc4c220b8.jpg

Mylar Time-Loks partial pack of 30 unused Silver/Golden Age Size. Item #734. These are the ones with the pre-folded flap

These are about $1.10 each if you buy in quantities of 1000 on Bill's website. About $1.30 if you buy just 100.

Get these for less than half that. $20 shipped Now $18 shipped

003_zpsf7407ee3.jpg

Mylar Comic-Gards group of 82, one full pack and an opened partial pack of 32. The pack of 50 is open but all 50 are there. These are unused.

For use with Standard Size Comics, Item/Catalog #58 on Bill's website.

These are $36 for a pack of 50 on Bill's site.

Take all 82 for $25 shipped SOLD

002_zpsfa081a7c.jpg

Life-X-Tenders , 2 unopened packs of 25 and an opened pack with 21 unused left in it so total of 71. Item #724 for Silver/Golden Age Comics

I don't think these are offered anymore from Bill Cole but likely sold for about 50 cents each + shipping.

$20 shipped

001_zpsc4c220b8.jpg

Mylar Comic-Gards group of 82, one full pack and an opened partial pack of 32. The pack of 50 is open but all 50 are there. These are unused.

Take all 82 for $25 shipped

002_zpsfa081a7c.jpg

:takeit:

$20 shipped

001_zpsc4c220b8.jpg

Take all 82 for $25 shipped

002_zpsfa081a7c.jpg

^^ Thanks

$20 shipped SOLD

001_zpsc4c220b8.jpg

If for some reason the sale doesn't go through, :takeit:

Mylar Time-Loks partial pack of 30 unused Silver/Golden Age Size. Item #734. These are the ones with the pre-folded flap

These are about $1.10 each if you buy in quantities of 1000 on Bill's website. About $1.30 if you buy just 100.

Get these for less than half that. $20 shipped Now $18 shipped

003_zpsf7407ee3.jpg

Dan