• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel and DC Doc Savage Signed/Sketched Bound volumes

10 posts in this topic

I have a couple unique items you will not find elsewhere and only offered as a set. I do not wish to seperate these items. They were published to compliment each other and I would like to see them kept together.

Shipping will be Priority and covered by the buyer. Please hoist this guy to secure the sale: :takeit: Thank you !

From Fantom press The Doc Savage omnibus, limited to 26 lettered copies and 4 numbered contributor copies. This is copy R/Z of the lettered edition. This volume compiles in a hardbound format, the complete Doc Savage re-boot that came out a couple of years ago: First wave Mini series, Justice Inc, Doc Savage, Lords of Lightning, Doc Savage, village without a sun, Doc Savage, Raise the Khan. The book has 5 signature pages bound in, that are signed by all creators from all series. 18 creators in total and 24 signatures in all, since a few of the creators worked on multiple titles. So pretty much every artist, inker, writer, scripter that had anything to do with this DC event is represented in this limited volume. Speaking with the publisher, he told me he would never again attempt another project like this, as the logistics of compiling 18 separate sigs on one book was something he had no interest in ever going through again! This bound volume is hardbound in faux leather and wrapped in a beautiful jacket. It has never been read and is in NM condition.

18 contributors compiling 24 signatures include:

BRIAN AZZARALLO

JAMES HARREN

J.G. JONES

PHIL WINSLADE

RIC KLEIN

IVAN BRANDON

QING PING MUI

DAN PANOSIAN

PAUL MALMONT

B. CLAY MOORE

HOWARD PORTER

ART THIBERT

JASON STARR

SCOTT HAMPTON

RAGS MORALES

PHIL NOTO

RICK BRYANT

BOB ALMOND

008_zpsf744f22d.jpg

007_zps17b1b95a.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

From Fantom Press, this specially hardbound volume of DC Presents, Showcase, “Doc Savage” is Limited to 26 numbered copies, and 5 numbered contributor copies. This is copy number 4 of the 5 contributor copies. Artist’s Tony Dezuniga, Val Myerik, Ernie Chan, and writer Doug Moench are represented in the bound in Sketch Signature page. The artist’s have provided hand drawn Sketches of Doc, and of course writer Doug Moench provided his signature. The final “contributor” volume was for the publisher.

This copy I have for sale was meant to be mailed on to contributor Ernie Chan living in the Philippines prior to his passing, but he declined shipment.

The Showcase Doc Savage collected all 8 issues of the Doc Savage Comic magazine from the 70s and published by Marvel/Curtis Magazines.

This bound volume is hardbound in faux leather and wrapped in a beautiful jacket. It has never been read and is in NM condition.

006_zps2a9b303a.jpg

005_zpsb2a84814.jpg

004_zps1497e381.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

The Price for the set is exactly what I paid for them: $380.00

:)

Thanks!

Very nice!! :takeit:

The Price for the set is exactly what I paid for them: $380.00

:)

Thanks!

Very nice!! :takeit:

You will like them sooooo much better in person! :)

The pics dont do them justice,

Thanks Bro!!

Right up my alley.

Love Doc Savage, and the rarity of these items makes it a no brainer.

Thanks for offering them.

Right up my alley.

Love Doc Savage, and the rarity of these items makes it a no brainer.

Thanks for offering them.

You got me on this one, bud. Congrats.

They'll go to you in the will.