• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Femmes fatales and women in peril - covers and splash pages

555 posts in this topic

Ve haf vays off making you talk

mentoday004-1.jpg

:applause:

Great books Michael, I think I recognize the arrival stamp on the Men Today. It looks like it came from a ebay seller from Ohio named SafemodeXP. I won about 75 books from the collection. I think it was around 2002 . Almost all of them were in like new condition. Bidding was fierce between about 5 or 6 collectors with many going for around $200. It was the best collection of mens mags I've ever seen.

Well spotted Bill - I well remember those auctions - there werea string of them. The magazines were in remarkable condition and revised my expectations. Here are some other copies. Some I've already posted- not sure they all came from SafemodeXP, but I think I recall him saying there had been a warehouse find and a number of dealers had lucked into them. I hope you'll post some more of yours.

peril004.jpg