• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forbidden Planet Question

24 posts in this topic

I wanted to order the East of West #1 variant from them, maybe around 3-5 issues. I noticed they said to contact them for international orders. I sent them an e-mail probably 2-3 weeks ago, and I never heard a response. Does anybody know how much shipping is to the U.S.? I tried adding orders to my cart, but even with comics already released, the shipping price does not show up.

Thanks...

After you place the order they contact you with a shipping estimate - It all depends really on how many comics you buy from them..

I placed a pre-order for EoW also and have not gotten a shipping estimate either

I ordered from there once. 5 books cost about $11 to ship to me.

Thanks for that. At least it puts me in the ballpark of what the shipping costs might be. I didn't want to order just a few copies and then the shipping cost more than the comics themselves.

Forbidden Planet seem to have a poor system on their site...there does not seem to be a stock counter...you place an order, and you wont know if what you have ordered is out of stock

they dont even have an email address (normal forbidden planet not forbidden planet international)

Edited by Niro

Forbidden Planet seem to have a poor system on their site...there does not seem to be a stock counter...you place an order, and you wont know if what you have ordered is out of stock

they dont even have an email address (normal forbidden planet not forbidden planet international)

Wow. I didn't know that. That seems weird that they won't even list when items are out of stock.

I also have 5, when you hover over the question mark this appears:

The order has yet to be fulfilled and is still awaiting stock. This will include Pre-Order items.

So it seems all good.

Oh sorry to hear that ^

Any chance if you know how long it took you to order? Im just curious if you ordered the day it went up and was told this info.

Both on release day, not per-orders. Ordered it and got the confirmation email saying your order was received and it's processing :blahblah: In both cases weeks later getting an email saying we are sorry but your order could not be filled. Also their web site was not the easiest to work with.....but hey, that was just my experiences. I hope your goes better.

If you have pre-ordered your order will say processing as item has not been released, and they do not charge your credit card until they ship, so you guys are probably good.

Now I have a feeling my order which was for Sex #1 and Helheim #1 (both normal and variant) will go the way of webslinger, and I will be told in days/weeks that my order cannot be met...I will be ringing them tomorrow.

Their stock for online store is probably whatever is in stock in actual store