• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And another E-bay seller to avoid

97 posts in this topic

...Just a heads up E-bay seller Christinascollectables,...pulled a switcheroo on me,...won a CGG swamp thing #7 9.8 a bout 4 weeks ago from her and after hounding her for shipment I finally received it,...bottom of the case was broken open and book was replaced,...and of course the contact telephone # is bogus,...

...Just a heads up E-bay seller Christinascollectables,...pulled a switcheroo on me,...won a CGG swamp thing #7 9.8 a bout 4 weeks ago from her and after hounding her for shipment I finally received it,...bottom of the case was broken open and book was replaced,...and of course the contact telephone # is bogus,...

That is amazing. What are you going to do?

Check the link for pics. I recently noticed that they tend to post an extra picture just like tdcomixncardz so I checked them out. The website states that it is run by Terrance Leder who many knows is td so 893naughty-thumb.gif

Check the link for pics. I recently noticed that they tend to post an extra picture just like tdcomixncardz so I checked them out. The website states that it is run by Terrance Leder who many knows is td so 893naughty-thumb.gif

..Yup that's who I made the check out to,...Terrance Leder,...I don't know who tdcomixncardz is,...what he did was break open the bottom of the case and slip the book out he replaced it with another copy (which wouldn't.t grade higher than an 8.0 cause of a spine-long impact on front and back cover),....

..problem is how do I file for fraud when he can say I have the book?

..Yup that's who I made the check out to,...Terrance Leder,...I don't know who tdcomixncardz is,...what he did was break open the bottom of the case and slip the book out he replaced it with another copy (which wouldn't.t grade higher than an 8.0 cause of a spine-long impact on front and back cover),....

Was the case actually broken?

I thought they (CGG) were not grading his books anymore.

There are some he has listed with a grading date of 8/04.

confused-smiley-013.gif

It was discussed in another thread. After Daniel had said he would no longer do business with TD, it was later proved that TD did have books graded after Daniel's statement. TD continues to have books graded by Daniel and CGG.

Call the police in his hometown where you sent the check and tell them that you want to press charges.

confused-smiley-013.gif

It was discussed in another thread. After Daniel had said he would no longer do business with TD, it was later proved that TD did have books graded after Daniel's statement. TD continues to have books graded by Daniel and CGG.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

They have such a web of lies, I can't remember where one ends and the next one starts.

makepoint.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Recent CPG thread. ComicGuy is Daniel Patterson of CGGroup.

If you paid with a credit card, charge back the card.

If you paid with a credit card, charge back the card.

..I paid with a check from my Amex Blue card,..i'm not sure if they are reversable...

confused-smiley-013.gif

Recent CPG thread. ComicGuy is Daniel Patterson of CGGroup.

Not to rehash an old topic, but in the CPG thread, Daniel says...

2.The supposed doctored scan, ?. The scan we have has been checked and is free of any doctoring. If we do make mistakes we will address them openly and honestly and will fix the problem if there is one. We have made mistakes and do not have a problem admitting that. I do know that I was not personally prepared for the way we would be attacked when we came into the public view. It did seem that the majority of the time I tried to respond directly to questions that were raised my responses were twisted into something negative and many things I wrote were taken way out of context to reflect negatively on CGGroup.

Someone tell me if I am wrong...

Back when this happened, didn't Daniel finally confess to the doctored scan and say that he fired an employee over it?

I gave up trying to keep tally of the lies and am pulling from memory.

makepoint.gif