• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun #1

7 posts in this topic

This is a soon to be television show on NBC.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=43322

Also thank you for your opinion on the grade bud. I appreciate it.

Is it rare, not so much right now. Its kind of like the next "Walking Dead" though in a lot of ways.

Also Im in NH :)

I see you are close to me. Pretty much this is getting very hot lately do to them already starting to film a pilot for the tv series. I know, ironic that it was a free issue...

BC looks pretty flawless except that little non breaking bend on the corner which can be laid down, and the little edge chip. FC has what looks to be 2 minor to moderate spine stresses on the horses neck, and a little rub down the spine. 9.2

I was thinking about it but I passed on it. The seller was messaging me on eBay with several different stories in a total of 10 minutes. He then proceeded to tell me the picture was of a different book but they looked the same, so there was no need to update the picture.