• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Spidey & Hulk - Guess the Grade!

30 posts in this topic

Also, I assume that's an ink smudge dead center L to R on the FC and not a fold?

if you mean the faint black line running down from pete's elbow for a couple of inches, yes it's a smudge not a fold. not sure if it's a printer's thing or not.

9.6 (saw a nut sac crease near bottom left corner of front cover spine; production error no downgrade, right Greggy?)

that's NOT a crease. i thought so from the scan but in real life, it's not a crease... there's nothing there.

clearly I WUZ ROBBED! i'm gonna re-sub this book with everyone's recommendations and hopefully the cgc folks will agree with you all.

kudos to bill43 for being the only one to say 9.4. deathlok gave an either/or answer so he gets half a kudo or "ku" for being half right.

SpideyCheergrade.jpg

clearly I WUZ ROBBED! i'm gonna re-sub this book with everyone's recommendations and hopefully the cgc folks will agree with you all.

kudos to bill43 for being the only one to say 9.4. deathlok gave an either/or answer so he gets half a kudo or "ku" for being half right.

SpideyCheergrade.jpg

I'll say 9.4 too! 27_laughing.gif

WTG Bill! Bill Rules!!! Bill Kills!!!!

Man, we desperately need a team name... sorry.gif

Technicality! 893frustrated.gif

I want a recount! 893frustrated.gif

Technicality! 893frustrated.gif

I want a recount! 893frustrated.gif

hey! you got a ku!