• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Spidey & Hulk - Guess the Grade!

30 posts in this topic

The hardest part is picking the book that I want to put up! Fat Albert #1? A-Team #1? My horrible QP Creatures on the Loose #30? Naw.

Book: Spider-Man and The Incredible Hulk #nn (Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders!)

Info: Old label, 1982, cream to off-white pages frown.gif, ad supplement to the Dallas Times Herald

Front Cover:

SpideyCheerfront.jpg

Back Cover:

SpideyCheerback.jpg

FYI CGC does not take in account the color of the pages in the grade (except in the very high grade range like 9.9/10.0, i'm not sure about 9.8, but i think i've seen CGC 9.8 book with cream pages).

Since it was printed on newspaper print, has there been a copy better than cream to off white pages? Could there be a white pages copy?

As to thr grade, I would hazard a guess of 9.4, if that is a crease on the console near the Hulk's leg. If it's not a crease, but on the case, I would say 9.6.

Since it was printed on newspaper print, has there been a copy better than cream to off white pages? Could there be a white pages copy?

As to thr grade, I would hazard a guess of 9.4, if that is a crease on the console near the Hulk's leg. If it's not a crease, but on the case, I would say 9.6.

i'll answer this question and diva's two tonight when i get home. i don't have the book with me here at work...

Also, I assume that's an ink smudge dead center L to R on the FC and not a fold?

not sure where you're asking about here - do you mean dead center of the comic itself?

Just below Peter Parker's elbow is a thin black line extending down to the base of the book.

Good eye Death - looks like an ink fracture to me . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Still a friggin' beautiful book, although it is pushing the collecting envelope (I mean, like, who's lookin' for this book?!?) insane.gif

Good eye Death - looks like an ink fracture to me . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Still a friggin' beautiful book, although it is pushing the collecting envelope (I mean, like, who's lookin' for this book?!?) insane.gif

I have a copy I bought off Ebay awhile back. Not sure why, but I do have a copy.

I have a copy I bought off Ebay awhile back. Not sure why, but I do have a copy.

a dallas cowboys fan wants a book like this... i've also got the "danger in dallas" episode with the 'boys on the cover. not as nice as this but still nice.

SV, Is that scratch through the Cheerleader's face on the book or on the case? hi.gif

do you mean across cheerleader #2 and #3?

Yes.

it's not on the book. must have been from the scanner... there's nothing there.