• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Time 11, 12, 13, 14 Extremely Rare 500 Print Run Variants!

21 posts in this topic

I am happy to present to the board first extremely rare Adventure Time variants, BrettsComicPile editions. These have print runs of 500, making them amongst the rarest of all Adventure Time comics. These books are printed on thick cover stock and are really cool, with a retro 1980s Marvel look and feel to them.

Copies of 11 are floating out there on eBay in exceptionally limited quantities. Four copies of 12 are available on eBay. Right now the only place to buy 13 and 14 is from me.

I do have multiples of the four books, but once they're gone, they're gone. I can fill orders as needed, especially for stores looking for really cool things for your customer. Shipping via priority mail.

NM/M copies of Adventure Time 12 "Jake the Dog" 500 print run variant. Four copies of this variant were sold at the February 17 Virginia Comicon, and a couple are floating around on eBay. That's it, they aren't for sale anywhere else. Multiples available, your price $29.

adventuretime012.jpeg

Preorder NM/M copies of Adventure Time 13 "BMO" 500 print run variant. They aren't for sale anywhere else but here, are coming from the printer. The cover will be glow in the dark, "The glow-in-the-dark effect will be on BMO's face, the logo, and the

face of the skateboarding BMO in the corner." Multiples available, your price $29.

adventuretime013.jpg

NM/M copies of Adventure Time 14 "Princess Bubblegum" 500 print run variant. Only for sale here. That's it, they aren't for sale anywhere else. Multiples available, your price $29.

adventuretime014.jpeg

:takeit:

I signed up just to post this! (I have sent you a PM already). If by some crazy chance you still have copies of these variants, please let me know! Thank you!

I can get you 11, 14, and 15 (see your PM).