• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another eBay buyer to block

220 posts in this topic

Im not here to write perfectly constructed sentences just defending myself

Welcome to the boards...don't let the teasing bother you, just tell us your side of the story the best you can.

Congrats on the baby, but I was wondering how RMA knew about her, were there more conversations that neither of you mentioned? DId you ask anything before you bought the book?

Welcome to the boards...don't let the teasing bother you, just tell us your side of the story the best you can.

Congrats on the baby, but I was wondering how RMA knew about her, were there more conversations that neither of you mentioned? DId you ask anything before you bought the book?

:popcorn:

Well said !

WTTB and I agree ... the grammar, it's always good to hear BOTH sides of the story (thumbs u

I don't see what there is to "defend". The story the buyer reiterated is the exact story RMA told. ???

Don't see anything either, but he's here, he's new and he is upset, so I figure he should be able to say whatever he would like to say.

There's at least 3 things wrong here.

grammatical :baiting:

I never use words that big. :baiting:

Fixed that for you. :)

Thank you. :)

I don't see what there is to "defend". The story the buyer reiterated is the exact story RMA told. ???

Don't see anything either, but he's here, he's new and he is upset, so I figure he should be able to say whatever he would like to say.

Of course. He's also free to make himself look like a kook as well ;)

There's at least 3 things wrong here.

grammatical :baiting:

I never use words that big. :baiting:

Fixed that for you. :)

Thank you. :)

'3' should be written as 'three'. :baiting:

Not like you to stir the pot... (shrug)

Im sorry I did not see it in the description I was so focused on seeing the photos of the comic

Therein lies the rub.

The information was there.

With all this discussion of grammer and "APP" and what it's used for, the context of the statement, it's pretty much moot when by your own admission, you did not see it in the description.

On a side note, it sounds like you got a pretty good deal on a couple of key books. Congrats!

Couldnt wait for your response cuz the fact you fabricated that i wanted cash back after you pointed out the description was ridiculous and you probably thought i was not a member of the collectors society and CGC and wouldn't find out about this post again thank the ebayer who directed me here

He didn't say that you asked for any money back. 2c