• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assorted Marvel and DC Goodness - Final, FINAL Offer! SOLD OUT

17 posts in this topic

Shipping - FREE in the US. Outside the US - add $2.00 shipping.

No HOS or Probation people. :takeit: overrules PMs.

Returns OK if you aren't happy. Check out my Kudos thread link and EBay feedback in my sig to see i'm not out to cheat anyone or rip anyone off.

Assorted books and lots at prices indicated. Already 50-80% off OSPG, so no waiting for discounts. :)

I'll be adding books on and off through the day. Feel free to grab them up!

My 100% secure store (in my sig or passportcomics.com) has some great deals too, including a $1.50 box with some nice high-grade books available for sale.

Here they come!

Infantino is criticized for his late work as an artist, which inversely I think is excellent.

Thanks for the offer but I have decided years ago that I should not collect Nova in full.

I have limited space and I have to choose sequences from the series, and I try to locate the books or storylines which are more important rather than simply going by series. Besides this, with the current Flat Rate shipping rates, shipping five books would cost you $13 alone… :sick:

After Easter, If you have other VF/NM to NM bronze books, I could be interested in some, however. ;)

As for Nova, I have a pair of issues of the Infantino run, and sooner or later I would like to complete the late run. I read Nova as a kid (in italian), and the story introduces the "Champions of Xandar" storyline which ties in with the beautiful Fantastic Four story arc where they are dying because of the Skrulls' "aging ray". Wolfman adds the master touch of rescuing Doctor Sun from his work on Dracula et voilà, a great story is born.

This is the cover to the italian edition of Nova #18 (Nova was featured on the italian edition of the Eternals, magazine sized):

ETERNI18.JPG

Set of 5 Nova from the 1970's. Cool art!

#7, 13, 15, 17 and 18 - all 9.0-9.4 in grade, flat and glossy.

$11.00 shipped! FINAL OFFER - $9.00 shipped for the set! Good until tomorrow at 8AM PST.

nova.jpg

What the heck. :takeit: