• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

53 posts in this topic

I am listing some great raw SA and Bronze Age.

I'll take Paypal or MO.

Normal rules apply.

No Probs or HOS.

Shipping is USPS Priority Mail with Insurance - $10.00

:takeit: rules and I will always respond to PMs

Thanks for looking :headbang:

First up:

Nick Fury and his Agents of Shield 1 VF- $20.00 (Reprint)

NFReprint_zps324afc41.jpg

NFReprintB_zps0782da15.jpg

Should you have any questions please never hesitate to contact me. The program I have on my PC cropped the scans and I wish they had turned out a bit better. Nonetheless, my grading is extremely conservative.Regards.

Should you have any questions please never hesitate to contact me. The program I have on my PC cropped the scans and I wish they had turned out a bit better. Nonetheless, my grading is extremely conservative.Regards.
If the program crops the books then just put some paper that is a little larger behind the books then scan.

If the program crops the books then just put some paper that is a little larger behind the books then scan.

Another option is to change the software, meaning if the computer/scanner software thinks you are taking a picture of a photo it will crop it right to the edges, wheras setting something else (like magazine) will stop it from cropping.

Another option is to change the software, meaning if the computer/scanner software thinks you are taking a picture of a photo it will crop it right to the edges, wheras setting something else (like magazine) will stop it from cropping.

If you shoot me your email I can also send additional photographs.

Sorry, I didn't mean change the software - I meant change the software setting. Most scanner software have a setting that allows the scanner anticipate what you are trying to scan and crop accordingly.

(thumbs u