• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay seller univerz?

4 posts in this topic

I'm not sure, low frequency bidders or anyone with 100% with a particular seller make me skeptical.

The only way you'll know for sure is to let some time pass and watch for feedback or a re-list of the item. Even a re-listed item could be the result of a non-paying bidder but I wouldn't be shy about asking the seller what the circumstances of a re-list were if I was tracking a particular book of his.

2c

I'm not sure, low frequency bidders or anyone with 100% with a particular seller make me skeptical.

The only way you'll know for sure is to let some time pass and watch for feedback or a re-list of the item. Even a re-listed item could be the result of a non-paying bidder but I wouldn't be shy about asking the seller what the circumstances of a re-list were if I was tracking a particular book of his.

2c

yeah if the original seller ends up relisting the book "won" by the in-question bidder THEN I'd be concerned. But until then its just worrying about something that in no way can be proven. See the book relisted, and if you are still interested contact the seller and see if their answer holds up to the smell test...