• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

You put up your own kudos thread. No street cred needed. Getting people to write good things about you just takes small timely payments. Good luck.

You put up your own kudos thread. No street cred needed. Getting people to write good things about you just takes small timely payments. Good luck.

ahh, thanks for telling me.

I just learned of the gpanalysis as well. thanks! Saw the current trend. I'm shooting for above that by how perfect John Romita's signature sits next to that spine and of course because the movie coming out next year will likely push it up anyway. please make me an offer via PM though if you would like.

In fact, as in every thing, your reputation is built based on how honestly you behave, not on how big your sales are. You could have sold or bought just thousands of $2 books, but if your customers appreciate how you work, youre done. :)

Ahh, time to pull out the dollar bin box then :tonofbricks: I know on other forums they show a count of how many people are actively logged on, memeber stats, etc. I can't find that on here, do they have that on these forums?

Dont know, but personally I started to buy as I got to know a number of board members, and to sell slightly afterwards. Dont worry, youre already starting in a great way by just showing concern for this ;)

This is a good start. I know that I bought for awhile, then I started answering WTBs and finally sales threads.

Most importantly, don't screw up, and if you do screw up, fix it. :)