• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded and Wating. posted by mre1129

8 posts in this topic

Don't get all in a hurry - my books (Silver Age - 40 day tier) have been graded for 33 business days - tomorrow will be 7 weeks (President's Day makes up the missing business day if you are doing the math) - and they are still not shipped, nor do I know the grades.

My second set of books on the same tier appear to be moving along about a week faster - they're now graded for 25 business days, and they changed to 'quality control' on Thursday last week - about 5 days faster than submission #1.

Happy waiting!

Lee

Mine just hit Graded a few days ago...all point zero's.....YES...wait what??? Just kidding. It's funny how I tell my daughter who's 9 to have some patience about something random and turn around and am so frustrated with my own ability to have the same. I guess next time she complains about something taking to long I can come back with, "Well Daddies been waiting 92 business day and counting so you can wait a few more minutes."