• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will this beauty go for? stunning jim 83

31 posts in this topic

I'm reserving judgement until i see a scan of the APEX (thumbs u
Speaking of which, where's Roy been?

Busy.

:hi:

So sue me, but I don't consider this book's wear to be ugly, or put it out of the realm of a 9.4. Would love to win the lotto in the next few days and become its next owner. ;)

Yeah, I tend to agree.

While it may not be an F_T 9.4 (and that is with all due respect) I don't think it's overgraded as a CGC 9.4.

I had a SA book with similar wear along one edge, although there was more of it, and it graded a CGC 9.2. This copy, looking nicer than mine should grade higher than a CGC 9.2, which mine was.

So sue me, but I don't consider this book's wear to be ugly, or put it out of the realm of a 9.4. Would love to win the lotto in the next few days and become its next owner. ;)

Yeah, I tend to agree.

While it may not be an F_T 9.4 (and that is with all due respect) I don't think it's overgraded as a CGC 9.4.

I had a SA book with similar wear along one edge, although there was more of it, and it graded a CGC 9.2. This copy, looking nicer than mine should grade higher than a CGC 9.2, which mine was.

it does look like a nice 9.4 been looking at the scans off and on today but then again calling everything over graded is the favor of the month right now lol...