• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns F/S: TWD. ToT, Saga, PP, TSG, NWM and more!!

37 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, I am selling some of my extra modern comics and I figured I'd list them here before I go to FeeBay.

All my comics are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

With that said, let me just list the rules as usual:

1. No shamers or probies.

2. :takeit: trumps PM every time.

3. I accept PayPal as payment

4. As a buyer and seller, I want my comics to be shipped with care and therefore I pride myself with the way I ship my books. Therefore I list my shipping prices as followed:

Shipping is $6 for 1-4 books

Shipping is $9 for 5-8 books

Shipping is $13 for 9-20 books

I use USPS and I provided tracking information. I ship all my books in boxes.

I ship only in US since International has caused me headaches. So if anybody has any advice on International shipping, perhaps I could be talked into it but for now I'm focused on US shipping.

Anything more than 20 books and I'll try to figure something out that works out for the both of us.

5. If you want more detailed pictures, please PM and I'll do my best to provided you with the pictures you're looking for

6. Please read 1-5.

As the Joker says The%20Joker%20-%20And%20Here%20We%20Go.Gif

Nowhere Men Issue 1 3rd Printing: $6

(Take a Nowhere Men Lot for $38: Consists of 1 xNowhere Men Issue 1 3rd Printing; 1 xNowhere Men Issue 3; 1xNowhere Men Issue 3 2nd Printing; 1xNowhere Men Issue 2 2nd Printing;Nowhere Men Issue 1 2nd Printing)

C32_zpseb625649.jpg

Nowhere Men Issue 3: $12 (3 available)

C33_zpsf5f31af7.jpg

Nowhere Men Issue 3 2nd Printing: $6

C34_zps36d5367c.jpg

Nowhere Men Issue 2 2nd Printing: $8 (3 available)

C35_zps2516c721.jpg

Nowhere Men Issue 1 2nd Printing: $15

C36_zpsdeef5f08.jpg