• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official "I face job for Grandpa" contest: POLL ADDED, VOTE NOW

203 posts in this topic

That classic MM/CAL image to fit on a t-shirt.

MMCGreen.jpg

I hope so day to meet cal in person, Since we live rather close 100 miles, I just might have to visit him

I've been here as long as anyone and I can say that one of my biggest disappointments was when the potential showdown between you and Cal turned into a potential friendship.

The battle would've been epic.

It was like a classic Silver Age Marvel where the two heroes fight and then team-up...without the fight. :(

Ok, entry-time is over! Time to vote.

List your top 3. (You don't have to repost--just nickname 'em and attribute them to the respective OPs)

We'll take shortlists for 24 hours and then have a finalist round. (thumbs u

As for me, I'm off to crash and deliberate my top choices in my dreams... :cloud9:

4, 3 and 27

Cast yer votes, people. :taptaptap:

Not sure whether I should be allowed to vote, too.. hm

Shouldn't they be put into a poll?

You are expecting way, way, way too much for these slackers to go through every page, pick their favorite and then nickname and attribute them. Also you want to wear a t-shirt with the images of two quintessential angry comic nerd elitists, so I'm not positive, but I'm fairly certain that makes you even crazier.

Now put together a list of your favorites in a poll and let the secret board illuminati vote their Grand Zearl into victory.

Or, allow me to finish my bottle of Brunello Di Montalcino and be drunk in peace.

Sorry, you have been falsely accused of clothining insanity. :lol:

No idea why there are random characters in my poll listing, but I guess that makes it even more worthy of Miotch.

And my worst entry is the only one there. :cry:

It's true, when you don't vote you can't get mad at the choices made for you. :ohnoez:

No idea why there are random characters in my poll listing, but I guess that makes it even more worthy of Miotch.

It's true, when you don't vote you can't get mad at the choices made for you. :ohnoez:

:foryou:

FWIW, hot tubbin' grandpa made both me and my wife crack up.

:foryou:

FWIW, hot tubbin' grandpa made both me and my wife crack up.

It was a little kinky. :blush:

toystory_zps9e003eae.jpg

Too funny, but it wasn't on the poll so i voted for butm's meme.

I spread myself thin with a birdshot load of memes in this thread.