• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Just an FYI, Chris Jericho's podcast had a 2-part interview w/ Batista (Drax) this past week. They talk about pro wrestling some, but they also talk a lot about Batista's acting career and the GOTG movie. Just in case this hasn't been posted yet.

Link: http://podcastone.com/Talk-Is-Jericho

I've heard the Chris Jericho podcast is very good even if you're not a wrestling fan.

Just an FYI, Chris Jericho's podcast had a 2-part interview w/ Batista (Drax) this past week. They talk about pro wrestling some, but they also talk a lot about Batista's acting career and the GOTG movie. Just in case this hasn't been posted yet.

Link: http://podcastone.com/Talk-Is-Jericho

I've heard the Chris Jericho podcast is very good even if you're not a wrestling fan.

I'd think it would be (I can't be 100% objective because I watched wrestling for a long, long time), because he's interviewed a lot of people who aren't in the wrestling business - that page contains all the shows, so you can look thru the list of people he's interviewed.

James Gunn Says 'Ms. Marvel' Won't Join The GUARDIANS; Reveals Stan Lee's Original Cameo

--------------------

The original plan was for Lee to be one of the Collector's exhibit (where he would have joined a Dark Elf from Thor: The Dark World, Cosmo, and Howard the Duck to name just a few), and the scene would have featured Groot looking at the legendary comic creation in shock only for him to get the middle finger from the man responsible for breathing life into the likes of Spider-Man and the Fanastic Four! That would have been a hell of a lot of fun to see, no doubt.

--------------------

lol

James Gunn Says 'Ms. Marvel' Won't Join The GUARDIANS; Reveals Stan Lee's Original Cameo

--------------------

The original plan was for Lee to be one of the Collector's exhibit (where he would have joined a Dark Elf from Thor: The Dark World, Cosmo, and Howard the Duck to name just a few), and the scene would have featured Groot looking at the legendary comic creation in shock only for him to get the middle finger from the man responsible for breathing life into the likes of Spider-Man and the Fanastic Four! That would have been a hell of a lot of fun to see, no doubt.

--------------------

lol

Meeh... already one middle finger in the movie that was unnecessary...

A Marvel trademark one-liner insult would be better.

"What are you staring at you over-sized toothpick!?"

I saw today with my son. While its not a knockout its not a dude either.

I would have liked to see more development of other characters they did a nice job with Star Lord.

I loved one of the opening sequences with him exploring the cave for the "Gem".

I thought the Nova corps in general came off looking pretty lame overall.

Ronan and Thanos were done well I think for the most part.

I am curious to know why they portrayed Ronan as so young. That type of character change didn't seem to be needed.

Rocket disappointed me overall, but Groot stole the show several times. Groot in the pot plant at the end was great. I plan to pick up the soundtrack as well because I enjoyed all the music.

It looks like a few international box office release dates have changed. Most probably so cast members can be present for the initial night in certain key markets.

• Greece (4 September 2014
  • Bangladesh (5 September 2014)
  • Cyprus (5 September 2014)
  • Japan (13 September 2014)
  • China (10 October 2014)
  • Switzerland (22 October 2014) - Italian speaking region
  • Italy (22 October 2014)

I was literally just about to post that but checked here first.... anyway ---

vnflWzj.jpg

That is funny, and it's awesome that the movie has been such a crossover hit :applause:

Could someone try to explain the rational behind IM 2 & especially 3 success??

Was GOG not kid friendly and IM2,3 were or something?

I truly am baffled by it.

Where are all those viewers from IM3? Why didn't they return for CAP2/GOG?

Or was IM3 so bad it scared off potential viewers of GOG/CA2?