• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If this guy set up at a Comic Convention would you....

27 posts in this topic

I had a friend that hooked me up with front row center — seriously, dead center front row — seats at the Cleveland Coliseum for the Seventh Son tour. At one point Bruce reached out and slapped me some skin. Epic show.

Saw them at the Cow Palace in 1984 during their Powerslave tour.

Killer show! Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Hallowed be thy Name are my favorite songs.

I think that was the last truly great LP/CD they made. Their later stuff didn't stand out to me.

I liked what they did on their last tour (possibly others, too?).. when they played Rime, the overhead lighting rig dropped down and started to sway like it was on a boat. Added to the effect of all the creaking wood sound effects in that tune.

Saw them at the Cow Palace in 1984 during their Powerslave tour.

Killer show! Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Hallowed be thy Name are my favorite songs.

I think that was the last truly great LP/CD they made. Their later stuff didn't stand out to me.

I liked what they did on their last tour (possibly others, too?).. when they played Rime, the overhead lighting rig dropped down and started to sway like it was on a boat. Added to the effect of all the creaking wood sound effects in that tune.

Rime is the song where we'd always sit down, relax from going ape, and have a smoke to. The song is a little too long for me, but perfect for a joint break. (thumbs u

He lives near Oceanside?

Why do I find this out after I leave Camp Pendleton?!?!?! :frustrated:

A few months ago, here in San Diego, this group put on something called Heavy Metal Parking Lot. It was kinda like a street fair for metal. He had a both set up there. I didn't go. :sorry:

He lives near Oceanside?

Why do I find this out after I leave Camp Pendleton?!?!?! :frustrated:

A few months ago, here in San Diego, this group put on something called Heavy Metal Parking Lot. It was kinda like a street fair for metal. He had a both set up there. I didn't go. :sorry:

Good story :facepalm: