• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If this guy set up at a Comic Convention would you....

27 posts in this topic

Got the link corrected now....a few years back I contacted him asking if he ever did comicbook artwork...if i remember correctly he did some test work on batman...I could be wrong about the title .... cant find the emails :facepalm:

He is a good guy and I just loved his artwork on the Iron Maiden albums.

Maybe one of the comic con people will get him at a show...that would be so cool

Scream for me Long Beach. :headbang:

+1 Just saw them @ Jones Beach last summer. Loudest band ever!!!!! :headbang:

Great artwork!! (worship)

I once saw Iron Maiden with Dio and Motorhead.

My ears didn't stop ringing until noon the next day.

Scream for me Long Beach. :headbang:

+1 Just saw them @ Jones Beach last summer. Loudest band ever!!!!! :headbang:

Great artwork!! (worship)

I once saw Iron Maiden with Dio and Motorhead.

My ears didn't stop ringing until noon the next day.

lol Same here!! That must have been a great show. :headbang:

I saw Maiden back in '83 at the old Charlotte Coliseum on their Piece of Mind tour. Quiet Riot opened in support of their album Metal Health. I have seen a krapload of live music in my lifetime, and I still think it was one of the best live performances I have ever witnessed. An 8 foot tall Eddie thrashing about in a strait jacket was hilarious. Good times for a 16 year old kid.

Saw them at the Cow Palace in 1984 during their Powerslave tour.

Killer show! Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Hallowed be thy Name are my favorite songs.

I think that was the last truly great LP/CD they made. Their later stuff didn't stand out to me.