• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales agreement for Hulk44 - Revival 1 CGC 9.9 SS

121 posts in this topic

Yeah. not cool, the guy who calls him a SUCKER gets nothing, and he gets banned for a week, imagine that..

Thanks guys..

What thread was this in?

The Revival thread. It would seem I was the guilty party. I never read his response.

Yeah. not cool, the guy who calls him a SUCKER gets nothing, and he gets banned for a week, imagine that..

Thanks guys..

What thread was this in?

The Revival thread. It would seem I was the guilty party. I never read his response.

He asked multiple times which show you were going to be at next - with the implied promise that he'd be there to take your lunch money. He moved from "sucker" to "insufficiently_thoughtful_person" pretty fast.

Good to know. Thanks! I was piecing it together from some other comments. Interesting that the comment set him off like that. After boasting that he was looking to throw money at other books it seemed like an accurate call to me.

Interesting. I've met more boardies than I care to admit. Quite a few are downright awesome while others I'm glad I know what they look like so I can avoid. lol

I am simply impressed to have seen a 10 Gem Mint SS comic. I do not think I have ever seen one of those before.
more common than you think - I had one signed by 5 or 6 people...can't remember exactly.

I am simply impressed to have seen a 10 Gem Mint SS comic. I do not think I have ever seen one of those before.

I thought SS can only get 9.8 I guess I was wrong. very very impressive book.

I thought SS can only get 9.8 I guess I was wrong. very very impressive book.

A Signature Series book is graded as if the signature doesn't exist, so there's nothing stopping SS books from hitting a 10.0 (well, nothing more than what usually keeps books from grading out that high) ... There are a ton of Grimm Fairy Tales books in CGC 9.9 and 10.0 SS, for instance.

Thanks guys..

What thread was this in?

He asked multiple times which show you were going to be at next - with the implied promise that he'd be there to take your lunch money. He moved from "sucker" to "insufficiently_thoughtful_person" pretty fast.

Tell him to come to Fan Expo, I'd be happy to meet him with Jeff and show him some Canadian hospitality.

OK, here we go...adjusted terms:

Sale of the Revival 1 CGC 10.0 SS to Hulk44.

1.) Upon agreement to revised terms, Hulk44 is released from the purchase agreement on the Revival 1 CGC 9.9 SS, and the $400 non-refundable deposit is then applied to the purchase of the 10.0

2.) Purchase price on the 10.0 is $7500 (with a current balance due after deposit of $7100), to be paid off in regular weekly installments of at least $500 each week.

3.) Final payment due no later than June 28, 2013

4.) Shipping to remain $25 for fully insured registered mail (shipping costs to be added to final payment)

:takeit:

:applause: